Today I’m going to show you how to boot a window on a USB drive. It is very easy and simple, all you need it to follow these simple steps. If you face any problem then comment below and let me know.
- Download and install POWER ISO SOFTWARE.
- Open Power iso Software. You will see this screen.
- Now Click on “Tools” and then on “Create bootable USB Drive” (run it as admin if required).
- Now Select Source of windows which is an iso file. (You can download Windows 8.1 iso file from HERE). After selecting source, select your USB drive and click on start button.
- Wait untill it is completed to 100%.
- Congratulations! You have made a Boot able USB Drive with you windows on it. Now simply attach it with any computer and start installing windows on it.